We're on the mission of upskilling 50M underskilled and under-educated Pakistani youth under 30 with industry-relevant skills and connect them with employment opportunities.
We are building an online learning and talent matching platform to connect Pakistani talent with the world.
We are proudly backed by Techstars and Crossfund Asia.
• Assist with day-to-day activities of the customer acquisition and growth team
• Contribute to campaigns across all top of funnel marketing channels including social media,
display, paid search.
• Lead and execute the Nationwide Fellowship program
• Coordinate with external stakeholders to ensure successful collaborations.
• conduct ad-hoc analyses to evaluate campaign performance
• Research competitive landscape and media trends, reporting findings back to the team
• Source and assess new opportunities to acquire more customers at the top of the funnel
• Help with project management and management of deadlines
• Junior pursuing a degree in Business or Management or a recent Graduate.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate
• Comfortable working independently; is a self-starter
• Ability to quickly learn new tools and processes
• An analytical thinker who is curious about A/B testing and is proficient in Excel (not afraid of
a Pivot Table or VLOOKUP!)
• Eager to learn about the Tech and Startup landscape in Pakistan
... and yeah, we’re looking for someone who can take ownership and lead from the front. Is
this you? We’re looking forward to seeing your application!
• You will be a part of our mission to empower the next generation of tech leaders in Pakistan.
• You will get regular bonuses based on your performance and goal metrics.
• You will get a higher salary than the average market offering.
• You will work closely with the founders to expand abroad.